- The website http://pc-program.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is owned by Pc Programs, ul. Staromiejska 6/10d, 40-013 Katowice, NIP: 6452563472, REGON: 384977622 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator or the Owner).
- You can contact us at [email protected].
- The content of the Website pages is the property of Pc Programs, ul. Staromiejska 6/10d, 40-013 Katowice, NIP: 6452563472, REGON: 384977622. All trademarks and materials that can be viewed or read on the website - unless expressly stated otherwise - are protected by law and cannot be used without the prior written consent of the Owner. All personal and property copyrights to the Website and any of its elements are reserved.
- The Administrator collects personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection) hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
- The User of the Website is any person visiting it, regardless of whether it uses its functionality:
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their actions in the following way:
- Possibility of creating a user account or placing an order.
- The possibility of sending a query via the contact form.
- By voluntarily entering information about yourself, for example, by sending an inquiry form.
- Automatically with the knowledge of the User, through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
Personal data provided by the User.
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
- Personal data collected from Users are processed in accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR, and the administrator ensures:
- Adopting appropriate internal policies to ensure confidentiality, integrity, availability, protective means of systems, and the ability to restore the availability of personal data quickly.
- Personal data sent to us will be processed for the purposes that result from the form to which data is entered, for example, to conduct correspondence, subscribing to the newsletter, or buying products. The data will be processed based on the legal basis for the processing of personal data, which is a consent to provide the service and the legitimate interest of the Administrator in securing evidence for the purposes of any claims.
- Encryption of personal data.
- Regular testing, measuring, and assessing the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures.
- Using only processing Entities which ensure the highest level of data security and protection.
- The period of conducted correspondence, and after it ended, until the expiry of the period of time for any claims arising therefrom.
- For a period of 2 years in the case of data collected to process orders
- For a period of 6 years for data provided to us to issue a purchase invoice.
- For the duration of providing the User Account service.
- The Website User has the right to inspect his personal data, the right to rectify it, limit its processing, delete them, object to their processing or transfer to another Administrator. You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In order to exercise the rights arising from point 5, the person whose personal data is processed is obliged to send his request in writing to the email or correspondence address of the Administrator or use the functionality of the Online Store.
- In the event of an objection, the request referred to in point 6 should additionally include the reasoning behind it.
- The Administrator reserves the right to verify the identity of persons whose applications are to be considered.
- The Administrator has 30 days to respond to the request. At the same time, the Administrator reserves the right to refuse to delete data if it exposes him to criminal or financial consequences (for example in the case of data processing for accounting purposes) or data is necessary for him to continue to provide the service or fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator such as the Buyer's right to the warranty.
- Personal data provided by the User are transferred to third parties in order to implement (on the request and for the Administrator) technical and marketing services that are aimed at ensuring the continuity of the operation of the Website or the implementation of services provided as part of the Website, for example, maintenance of the website, use of email, transport services.
Information about cookie files
- The Website is using cookie files.
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular, text files, which are collected on your computer, mobile device while browsing our website. Cookie files usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity processing data collected thanks to cookie files is the Administrator of the Website.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes: The Administrator of data provided by the Customer (and data obtained automatically) does not use the data to assess certain factors, in particular, to analyze the economic situation of the Customer, his health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, actions, location or movement.
- Creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Website use websites, for example, which page they visit most often, how much time they spend on the website on average, etc.
- Maintain the session of the User of the Website (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
- The Website uses two cookie files: software for browsing websites (Internet browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the end device of the User. Users of the Website can change the settings in this regard. The Internet browser allows you to delete cookie files. It is also possible to automatically block cookie files. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- The temporary cookie files (session cookies) - a cookie placed for the time of using the browser (session), is deleted when it is closed,
- Permanent cookie files (persistent cookie) - it is not deleted after closing the browser and remains in the device of the User for a specified time or without a period of validity depending on the settings of the Website Owner or until they are manually removed by the User.
- Cookie files are saved on the computer of the User of the Website and are made available to entities providing analytical services and processed using Google Analytics.
- Cookie files can be used by advertising networks, in particular, the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Website.
- In terms of information about preferences of the user collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookie files using the tool: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=pl
Information about the data collected automatically by the server
- Information about some of the actions of the User is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
- These data may include among the others:
- Time of opening the website and browsing it.
- Information about errors that occurred during browsing the Website.
- URL address from which the website was redirected (if the entry was made using the so-called "link").
- Information about the name of the Internet browser you are using.
- Information about your IP address, so we can find out where you are from (country, region, city, base station).
The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
Final and legal information
- The exercise of the right referred to in point 3 will result in the cessation of the processing of personal data obtained by the Administrator to the extent necessary to use the functionality of the website, and thus it will result in deleting the account of the User of the Website who objected.
- The Administrator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- In the event that you consider that your personal data is processed in violation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.